Optimal price/quality ratio
Different projects require different approaches when it comes to fees and pricing. We offer choices of hourly-based or fixed-cost projects.
Regardless of the project cost, the cost-time-scope triangle applies.
Typical rates - $125-150/hour
Best for projects:
- that need to be started quickly and show results early
- fuzzy project scope
- projects without well-defined requirements
- research/investigation projects
- ongoing projects
Usually requires system assessment to determine scope of work.
- fixed work scope
- need to cap potential expenses
- projects with detailed specifications
- "standard" work with established practices
Of course, these two approaches may be combined. For example, major project work could be completed with fixed-cost, while further support, bugfixes and new features are hourly-based.